APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Deadline: 14 September 2018
Open to: scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe
Awards: cash prizes of EUR 15 000 and EUR 100 000, pitching, and access to the Hello Tomorrow Investor Day and Hello Tomorrow Global Summit
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a worldwide renowned startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deeptech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies. The Challenge was created in 2013 by deeptech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both Ph.D. students, who realized that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deeptech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deeptech innovation network.
Choose your main industry or technology focus:
- Data & Al;
- Digital Health;
- Agriculture & Environment;
- Global Health;
- Industrial Biotech;
- Industry 4.0;
- New materials;
- New Mobility;
- New Space;
- You are based anywhere in the world;
- Your project is in its early-stage of development (seed or series A);
- Your project is based on a scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology;
- Your project could solve an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market;
- Your are A team of at least 2 working on the project.
- One 100 000 EUR Grand prize;
For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached –
HELLO #TOMORROW #GLOBAL #CHALLENGE 2018
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!