APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Deadline: 1 October 2018
Open to: all students enrolled in a course of secondary, tertiary or post-graduate practical education/training
Award: the winner will be awarded with cash prizes
The Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers Scholarship is an annual initiative, open to all students enrolled in a course of secondary, tertiary or post-graduate practical education/training. Each year students will be invited to explore issues touching on the intersection of immigration, law, social justice, and multiculturalism.
The topic for the inaugural Global Mobility Immigration Lawyers Scholarship is: Immigration lawyers acting for asylum seekers are “unAustralian”.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a course of secondary or tertiary education or otherwise a postgraduate course of practical training required for qualification in any given vocation/profession.
- (a) must be capable of being read/viewed/engaged with online;
- (b) must be original content and not published anywhere else;
- (c) must not be offensive or defamatory.
The winner shall be awarded:
- USD 1,000; and
- an additional USD 1,000 donated to their choice of:
- community legal center;
#GLOBAL #MOBILITY #IMMIGRATION #LAWYERS #SCHOLARSHIP 2018
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!