APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Eligible Regions: Philipines
The Climate Reality Project Philippines is looking for summer interns to work in our Quezon City office!
The Climate Reality Project Philippines (TCRP), a nonprofit organization founded by former US Vice President Al Gore, is dedicated to leading a global cultural movement demanding immediate action on the climate crisis by using cutting-edge communications and grassroots strategies to educate the public about the urgency and solvability of the climate crisis.
TCRP’s Student Internship Program is an unpaid program that aims to provide undergraduate students a practical experience working in an international organization who is working to localize climate science, policy, and communication. The program can also be an opportunity for the students to be engaged in different Philippine-based climate action initiatives where they can express their activism while completing their academic requirements.
- Interested student interns will be immersed in a different working environment where passion and commitment serve as its core.
- They can also gain knowledge and experience in advocacy based planning, management and coordination especially in handling projects.
- They will be supervised by a staff member and trained Climate Reality Leaders and will be viewed as any other staff member.
- Strong writing and analytic skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong research skills
- Understands social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Flickr, blogs, etc.
- Strong video production and photography skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut
- Proficiency in MS Office software, especially Excel
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and data analysis a plus
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a significant plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Creative problem solving and experience working on a team
- Goal-driven and results-oriented with a strong commitment to fighting climate change
- Marketing, Communications, Journalism majors preferred
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!