APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
Eligible Regions: African Countries
Applicants are requested to submit the following documents in one single e-mail to email@example.com:
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A completed, signed and scanned Application Form in one single document.
- A Personal Statement (maximum 500 words) in which the candidate will explain his/her motivation for applying, and how he/she will use the knowledge gained from the fellowship to promote the interests and rights of people of African descent.
- An Official Letter from the nominating organization or community certifying the status
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
The Fellowship Program for People of African Descent gives the members a concentrated learning chance to develop their comprehension of the United Nations human rights framework, instruments and components, with an emphasis on issues of specific pertinence to individuals of African decent. The Fellowship Program will enable the members to better add to the protection and promotion of civil, political, economic, social and cultural privileges of individuals of African plunge in their separate nations..
- Each fellow is entitled to a return ticket (economy class) from the country of residence to Geneva
- Basic health insurance and a stipend to cover modest accommodation and other living expenses for the duration of the Programme.
- The candidate must be an individual of African descent living in the Diaspora.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of work experience related to the rights of People of African Descent.
- The candidate needs to have sufficient command of the English language to be able to participate fully in the programme.
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!